Image Analyzer is a free image editing software that features image enhancement options besides some advanced features and this freeware can also be utilized as an image converter software. It supports single image conversion method, which means that a single supported image file can be converted to different image format at a time.
As this freeware is basically an image editor, it is fully fledged with numerous image editing tools. These tools can be accessed from various Menu options, which are displayed on its interface. Some of these commonly used tools are:
- Edit: Undo, Redo, Fade, Copy, Paste as layer, Invert selection, Auto shrink selection, etc.
- Operations: Size & orientation, Filters, Image, Transformations, Pixel format conversion, etc.
- Window: Cascade, Tile, Fullscreen, Layers, Minimize All, etc.
- Plugins: Various 3D model and Download plugins options.
How to Convert a Single Image With Image Analyzer:
As I mentioned above, Image Analyzer can convert a single image file at a time. For this, its basic feature i.e. Save As is smartly used for the purpose.
Step 1: Open any supported image file in Image Analyzer.
Step 2: You can use its various image editing tools to edit/modify the image or use them as image conversion parameters.
Step 3: Click on Save As option under File menu to open a new pop-up window.
Step 4: Select the required Output Format for conversion and also specify the Output Folder to store the image file after its conversion.
Step 5: When all set, click on Save button in the same window and the loaded image will be converted to the selected output format.
See, aren’t these steps involved for conversion too easy to follow?
The image formats which Image Analyzer supports for conversion are: JPG, JP2, MNG, PNG, TIF, BMP, CUR, EMF, ICO, WMF, and PCX.
The image formats which can be loaded in this freeware are: MAP, MAT, TXT, CSV, PFM, HDR, M3D, PLY, 3DS, STL, CR2, DNG, RAS, PNM, PGM, PPM, HIPS along with Matlab files.
All these formats supported for Read and Write operations by image Analyzer can be combined to make some rare image format combinations for conversion.
My Opinion on Image Analyzer as an Image Converter Software:
Image Analyzer, an image editor software works wonderfully as an image converter software. The conversion method supported was pretty easy to follow and carry out without any difficulty. Surprisingly, this freeware supports many RAW image formats and Matlab files, which together make some rare image format combinations for conversion.
I must say, I was pretty much impressed with Image Analyzer’s utilization as an image converter software, though it carries out single image conversion at a time. You can still try this freeware for some rare conversions.
Write your Comment
- Best Free dng to psd Converter Software
- Best Free dng to tiff Converter Software
- Best Free dng to png Converter Software
- Best Free nef to bmp Converter Software
- Best Free nef to tiff Converter Software
- Best Free nef to psd Converter Software
- Best Free nef to png Converter Software
- Best Free cr2 to bmp Converter Software
- Best Free cr2 to tiff Converter Software
- Best Free cr2 to psd Converter Software