FireAlpaca is an image editor software that is available for free and you can use it as an image converter software too. It supports conversion of supported images, one at a time. For the conversion purpose, its basic Save As feature is very wisely used.
As this freeware is basically an image editor tool, it consists various options to edit/modify an image. These image editing tools can be accessed from their respective Menu options displayed on the interface of this freeware. Some of these image editing tools are:
- Edit: Undo, Redo, Copy, Paste, Cut, Rotate Left, Rotate Right, Flip Horizontally, Canvas Size, etc.
- Layer: Add Folder, Duplicate, Delete, Merge All, Property, Convert, Fill, Rasterize Material, etc.
- Filter: Levels, Hue, Gaussian Blur, Mosaic, Extracting Lines, Cloud, and Sand.
- Select: All, Deselect, Contract, Expand, Transform, Draw Selection Border, etc.
- Snap: Off, Parallel, Radial, Curve, Circle, Draw Curve, Vanishing Point, etc.
- Color: Transparent, Swap, Initialize, Color Bar, Color Wheel, etc.
- View: Rotate Left, Rotate Right, Flip, Grid, Brush Size, Pixel Grid, Onion Skin Mode, etc.
- Tool: Brush, Eraser, Move, Fill, Gradient, Lasso, MagicWand, Select Pen, Text, Eyedropper, etc.
- Window: Color, Palette, Navigator, Layer, Reference, Brush Preview, Status Bar, etc.
Apart from these, many shortcuts are also available for their respective buttons along with Layer, Navigator, Brush Control, Brush, and Brush Control window on the interface.
How to Convert a Single Image Using FireAlpaca:
Step 1: Open any supported image file in FireAlpaca.
Step 2: Use its different featured tools to edit the image, if required. Do note that, these image editing tools can also be used as image conversion parameters.
Step 3: Go to File menu and click on Save As option to open a new pop-up window.
Step 4: Here, you have to select the Output Format and also specify the Output Folder to store the converted image.
Step 5: Click on Save button and your image will be converted to the selected with this freeware.
As you can see, these steps are so easy that even a beginner can easily perform the conversion task with this freeware.
The image formats supported for conversion i.e. Write Operation are: JPG, MDP, BMP, PSD, and PNG. The formats for Read Operation are the same with only GIF format as an extra.
My Opinion on FireAlpaca as an Image Converter:
FireAlpaca, a fine free image tool proves to be a good image converter too. The single conversion method applied for the task was pretty easy to carry out. Even if the supported image formats for conversion are very few, they still can be combined for some good image format conversion.
I will say, for the image formats that FireAlpaca supports, it can be used as an image converter quite often.
Write your Comment
- Best Free dng to psd Converter Software
- Best Free dng to tiff Converter Software
- Best Free dng to png Converter Software
- Best Free nef to bmp Converter Software
- Best Free nef to tiff Converter Software
- Best Free nef to psd Converter Software
- Best Free nef to png Converter Software
- Best Free cr2 to bmp Converter Software
- Best Free cr2 to tiff Converter Software
- Best Free cr2 to psd Converter Software